• .35 mm PVC on polyester coat, yellow
• Detachable hood with drawstring
• Rounded collar of same material
• 2 patch pockets on the front
• Cape ventilated back, underarm air vents
• Available with or without CROSSING GUARD emblem
The Classic Series Material is the most popular in the Industry. It combines the strength and waterproof qualities of PVC with the durability of a polyester backing. The yellow 49" coat features a snap front, take up snaps at the wrists, detachable hood with drawstring, and 2 patch pockets. Come back to the Classics for your protective wear needs.
Medium = 52"
Large = 54"
X-Large = 57"
2X-Large = 60"
Tested in accordance with ASTM F903 – Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Liquids