• Rapidly removes Graffiti and Tagging Obscenities!
• Safe, Bio-degradable, Non-toxic, Non-Caustic and Non-Flammable!
• Will Not Run Off Vertical Surface!
• Originally developed for Public Works Departments and State DOT’S
• Street Safety Signs
• Restroom Privacy Panels
• Metal, Brick, and Sided Buildings
• Plastic Playground Equipment
• Concrete Walls
• Railroad Cars
First Impressions are lasting Impressions! If you are responsible for removing graffiti, you know how frustrating and expensive this task can be. Whether you are a governmental agency, a facility manager or a maintenance supervisor and you need to remove a simple declaration of love or a gang symbol, using TAGSTER will solve your problem. TAGSTER is extremely versatile and can be used on variety of different surfaces like metal, concrete, wood, and plastic. TAGSTER was originally developed for Public Works Departments and State DOT’S who have been plagued for years by vandals that spray paint, obscenities, crude language and declarations of love on buildings, equipment, traffic signs, restrooms, playground equipment and bridge embankments.
- Perfect for removing a wide range of paints from porous and non-porous surfaces, including brick, vinyl, metal, concrete and more
- Unique formula uses biodegradable surfactants, emulsifiers and detergents as a safer alternative to harsh solvent-based cleaners
- Thick gel solution clings to surfaces longer for deeper penetration and cleaning
- Use on acrylic, enamel, alkyd, aerosol and polyurethane based paints as well as most lacquers, stains and sealers
- Also effective at removing lipstick, permanent marker, crayon, ink and shoe dye
Krud Kutter Graffiti Remover Gel was specially designed to cling to surfaces and remove dried paint and stains from a wide range of materials without the need for harsh solvents. The proprietary blend of surfactants, emulsifiers and detergents work to remove acrylic, enamel, aerosol, alkyd and polyurethane paints as well as most primers, sealers and lacquers. Use on porous and non-porous surfaces like brick, metal, glass, concrete, aluminum and more.