Personal safety & signaling device. Loud consistent sound every time. Referees and coaches find it easier to give verbal commands without a whistle in their mouth. Each set of "AAA" batteries produces more than 1000 blasts. Loud 105-dB whistle sound can be aimed in the exact direction intended and away from user. Hand operated instead of mouth blown for better hygiene. 4" long.
• Personal safety & signaling device.
• 3 Tones (including Pealess Whistle) – Grey with Black trim
• Loud 105-dB
• Each set of AAA Batteries produces more than 1000 blasts
• Whistle sound can be aimed in the exact direction intended, and away from user
• Loud, Consistent Sound Every Time, even if user is short of breath or injured
• Hand operated instead of mouth blown is sanitary, even for multi users
Personal Safety & Signaling Device for Crossing Guards, Referees, Coaches, Hikers, Hunters, Campers, Senior Citizens, Joggers, and anyone who could benefit from carrying a whistle. Electronic whistles make it easier the user to give verbal commands without a Whistle in their mouth, yet with Whistle sound always “at the ready”.
Loud, consistent sound every time! Great for crossing guards. The Fox 40 Electronic Whistle features three distinctive tones, and can be aimed in specific directions. The 125 dB electronic whistle provides loud, clear, consistent sound every time you push a button. The hand operation is a hygienic solution that can be used by multiple people. Includes detachable wrist lanyard and 9-volt battery. Great for coaches, teachers and intramural sports! 4 switch three tone function design. Sound Power: 125 dB.
If out of stock, order one of our Windsor Electronic Whistles.
This item is NON RETURNABLE
• Quality tested and ensured for maximum durability
• Designed with only the toughest, roughest users in mind
• Flawless, consistent and reliable
• No moving parts to freeze, jam or deteriorate
• The harder you blow, the louder the sound
• Sound will be heard up to a mile away
• 3-chamber pealess whistle
• Chambers are designed to self-clear when submerged in water
• Sound Power of 115dB
• Made in USA
• Available in 9 colors
The Fox 40® Classic® is the standard choice referees and coaches at all levels, rescue professionals and general safety worldwide. The famous Fox professional whistle is not affected by moisture (it has the same shrill tone even after immersing in water). Will be heard above ambient noise, loud crowds, the roar of engines, breaking waves and thundering gale-force winds. Carriers great distances outdoors with ultra shrill tone.Available in 9 colors.
These Mouthpiece Covers prevent the spread of germs. Simply slip the cover over the mouthpiece of the whistle and use it normally. Sold in dozens, these mouthpiece covers also protect your teeth and lips from coming in contact cold metal whistles.
Covers will fit our GE121P, GE122P, GE016P and GE021P whistles.