Personal safety & signaling device. Loud consistent sound every time. Referees and coaches find it easier to give verbal commands without a whistle in their mouth. Each set of "AAA" batteries produces more than 1000 blasts. Loud 105-dB whistle sound can be aimed in the exact direction intended and away from user. Hand operated instead of mouth blown for better hygiene. 4" long.
• Personal safety & signaling device.
• 3 Tones (including Pealess Whistle) – Grey with Black trim
• Loud 105-dB
• Each set of AAA Batteries produces more than 1000 blasts
• Whistle sound can be aimed in the exact direction intended, and away from user
• Loud, Consistent Sound Every Time, even if user is short of breath or injured
• Hand operated instead of mouth blown is sanitary, even for multi users
Personal Safety & Signaling Device for Crossing Guards, Referees, Coaches, Hikers, Hunters, Campers, Senior Citizens, Joggers, and anyone who could benefit from carrying a whistle. Electronic whistles make it easier the user to give verbal commands without a Whistle in their mouth, yet with Whistle sound always “at the ready”.
Loud, consistent sound every time! Great for crossing guards. The Fox 40 Electronic Whistle features three distinctive tones, and can be aimed in specific directions. The 125 dB electronic whistle provides loud, clear, consistent sound every time you push a button. The hand operation is a hygienic solution that can be used by multiple people. Includes detachable wrist lanyard and 9-volt battery. Great for coaches, teachers and intramural sports! 4 switch three tone function design. Sound Power: 125 dB.
If out of stock until mid August, order one of our Windsor Electronic Whistles.
This item is NON RETURNABLE
• Quality tested and ensured for maximum durability
• Designed with only the toughest, roughest users in mind
• Flawless, consistent and reliable
• Sound will be heard up to a mile away
• 3-chamber pealess whistle
• Sound Power of 115dB
• Made in USA
• Available in 9 colors
The famous Fox professional whistle is not effected by moisture (it has the same shrill tone even after immersing in water). Carriers great distances outdoors with ultra shrill tone.Available in 9 colors.
The Fox 40® Protective Pouch is designed to protect the user and others in close proximity from droplets, while still maximizing sound power. Manufactured using 100% moisture resistant polyester fabric, it seals around the Cushioned Mouth Grip (CMG®) of your Fox 40® whistle so it will not block the chambers. The Pouch is best used with a Fox 40® Classic® CMG® whistle. Whistle not included.
Pouch requires a CMG® style whistle to hold the pouch in place. Output is reduced by only 1.5 dB, indistinct to the human ear.
Includes an elastic loop to connect your lanyard. Can also be used as handheld.