This fluorescent white armband provides high visibility day or night, has sonic wedged edges, and is water resistant. Imprinted with "Crossing Guard" in black.
• Exceeds MUTCD standards
• High power white LEDs in the letters
STOP side(s): 52 LEDs
SLOW side: 58 LEDs
• Mountable Design
• Automatic 'tilt' shut off
• HIP grade reflective on SLOW side
• Engineer grade reflective on STOP side(s)
• Rechargeable lithium ion battery
• Lightweight and durable design
• Visible up to one mile away
These lightweight LED illuminated paddle signs come in Stop/Stop and Stop/Slow styles and weigh only 2.1 lbs. The signs can be used for several hours on a single charge of their lithium rechargeable battery. The perfect sign for crossing guards that need to direct traffic in low light setting. Visible up to a mile away.
Weight: 2.1 lbs
Visibility: Up to 1 mile
Functions: On, Flashing
Full Charge Run Time:
Flashing: 6.5 hours
Constant On: 3.5 hours
Battery Life: 3 years
Warranty: 1 year
• PRE ORDER - Will ship mid October 2021
• 15" x 15" sign
• Lightweight - weighs only 10 ounces!
• Lightweight corrugated plastic material with engineer grade reflective finish
• 1" PVC plastic handle.
Lightweight - weighs only 10 ounces! 15" x 15" size. Lightweight corrugated plastic material with engineer grade reflective finish. 1" PVC plastic handle.
NOTE: Does NOT meet MUTCD requirements for school zones.
Tinkerers and inventors, watch out! In the new Creative Box Mechanics there is something for everyone interested in technology. 290 components, including gears, racks, axles, worms and other drive elements, promise building and playing fun on the subject of mechanics. The construction of cable winches with cable pulleys, chain drives or different types of gears can be easily implemented. So it is possible to set any mechanism in motion and to give free rein to your creativity in this field. If you already own other fischertechnik construction kits, you can use the Creative Box to expand your models. Thanks to two plastic trays supplied and flexible sorting inserts, the components can be sorted and safely stored after construction. The base plate, on which models can be built, also serves as a closing lid.
- Gears, racks, axles, worms, drive elements and much more!
- Ideally suited for the introduction to mechanics
– Different types of gears and other interesting topics can be built
- Plastic trays and flexible sorting inserts for optimum storage
With the Creative Box Basic component set there are no limits to creativity. With a total of 630 components, you can create your own models at will and according to your own imagination. It is also possible to expand and pimp existing fischertechnik models. With many different basic building blocks, angle bricks, building boards, static elements and many other "basics", hours of building fun are guaranteed. Once the playing fun has been satisfied, the components can be easily stored in the corresponding sorting boxes and thus safely stored in the children's room. A sensible and clearly arranged subdivision using the sorting inserts provided is child's play. The large fischertechnik base plate serves as the closing lid of the storage box, on which a model can also be built. In addition to the many components, a manual is also included which explains the most important functions of the components in a comprehensible manner. So even fischertechnik beginners can start immediately and create their own models.
- Basic blocks, angle blocks, building slabs, structural elements and much more!
- Basic functionalities are explained in a simple and understandable way
- Storage boxes with eight sorting inserts for optimum storage
Our promise to You!
Schoolmasters has been manufacturing and distributing quality school safety products since 1953. Schoolmasters is family owned and operated, and we believe in doing business the family way; with honesty, integrity and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Your satisfaction is our #1 concern! If you are not satisfied with any product you buy from us, we'll simply replace it or refund your money. No questions. No hassles. No exclusions. No kidding!