• Adjustable hoop & loop closure
• ANSI/ISEA 107 Class headwear
• Adjustable size
The Westchester Pro series gloves are a great multi-purpose mechanic style glove designed for cold, harsh conditions. The Posi-Therm lining keeps hands warm and comfortable while remaining thin for excellent dexterity. A waterproof membrane keeps hand dry while also wicking away sweat and moisture. This glove has a spandex backing that stretches for added dexterity and comfort. The yellow coloring and reflective strip provides extra visibility for extended safety. They have a padded synthetic leather palm for superior durability and extended glove life. The shirred wrist allows for easy, slip-on application and removal.
• Slip on cuff
• 60g Positherm lining
• Padded synthetic leather palm
• Waterproof lining keeps water out and wicks away sweat
• Hi-Viz spandex back with reflective material
• Material Handling
• Snow Removal
• Cold Weather
Small - 9" Glove length, 3.75" Palm Width
Medium - 9.375" Glove length, 4" Palm Width
Large - 9.75" Glove length, 4.25" Palm Width
X-Large - 10.125" Glove length, 4.5" Palm Width
2X-Large - 10.5" Glove length, 4.75" Palm Width
• Exceeds MUTCD standards
• High power white LEDs in the letters
STOP side(s): 52 LEDs
SLOW side: 58 LEDs
• Mountable Design
• Automatic 'tilt' shut off
• HIP grade reflective on SLOW side
• Engineer grade reflective on STOP side(s)
• Rechargeable lithium ion battery
• Lightweight and durable design
• Visible up to one mile away
These lightweight LED illuminated paddle signs come in Stop/Stop and Stop/Slow styles and weigh only 2.1 lbs. The signs can be used for several hours on a single charge of their lithium rechargeable battery. The perfect sign for crossing guards that need to direct traffic in low light setting. Visible up to a mile away.
Weight: 2.1 lbs
Visibility: Up to 1 mile
Functions: On, Flashing
Full Charge Run Time:
Flashing: 6.5 hours
Constant On: 3.5 hours
Battery Life: 3 years
Warranty: 1 year
• 15" x 15" sign
• Lightweight - weighs only 10 ounces!
• Lightweight corrugated plastic material with engineer grade reflective finish
• 1" PVC plastic handle.
Lightweight - weighs only 10 ounces! 15" x 15" size. Lightweight corrugated plastic material with engineer grade reflective finish. 1" PVC plastic handle.
NOTE: Does NOT meet MUTCD requirements for school zones.
Tinkerers and inventors, watch out! In the new Creative Box Mechanics there is something for everyone interested in technology. 290 components, including gears, racks, axles, worms and other drive elements, promise building and playing fun on the subject of mechanics. The construction of cable winches with cable pulleys, chain drives or different types of gears can be easily implemented. So it is possible to set any mechanism in motion and to give free rein to your creativity in this field. If you already own other fischertechnik construction kits, you can use the Creative Box to expand your models. Thanks to two plastic trays supplied and flexible sorting inserts, the components can be sorted and safely stored after construction. The base plate, on which models can be built, also serves as a closing lid.
- Gears, racks, axles, worms, drive elements and much more!
- Ideally suited for the introduction to mechanics
– Different types of gears and other interesting topics can be built
- Plastic trays and flexible sorting inserts for optimum storage
Our promise to You!
Schoolmasters has been manufacturing and distributing quality school safety products since 1953. Schoolmasters is family owned and operated, and we believe in doing business the family way; with honesty, integrity and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Your satisfaction is our #1 concern! If you are not satisfied with any product you buy from us, we'll simply replace it or refund your money. No questions. No hassles. No exclusions. No kidding!