• ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 ANSI/ISEA Type R Class 2.
• Hi-viz orange with lime reflective material
• Breathable mesh material
• Cut short to allow access to duty belt
• Adjustable sides for flexibility and ventilation
• Orafol reflective stripes with two 4" x 18" panels
• Mic Tab
• Sizes up to 6XL
Poncho Style. Hi-viz orange with lime yellow Orafol reflective stripes and two reflective printed panels. Full 360 degree reflective visibility. Adjustable sides allow a better fit, flexibility, and ventilation. Made in the USA.
M/L = Up tp 58" Waist
XL/2X = Up tp 64" Waist
3X/4X = Up tp 70" Waist
5X/6X = Up tp 76" Waist
• Adjustable hoop & loop closure
• ANSI/ISEA 107 Class headwear
• Adjustable size
The Westchester Pro series gloves are a great multi-purpose mechanic style glove designed for cold, harsh conditions. The Posi-Therm lining keeps hands warm and comfortable while remaining thin for excellent dexterity. A waterproof membrane keeps hand dry while also wicking away sweat and moisture. This glove has a spandex backing that stretches for added dexterity and comfort. The yellow coloring and reflective strip provides extra visibility for extended safety. They have a padded synthetic leather palm for superior durability and extended glove life. The shirred wrist allows for easy, slip-on application and removal.
• Slip on cuff
• 60g Positherm lining
• Padded synthetic leather palm
• Waterproof lining keeps water out and wicks away sweat
• Hi-Viz spandex back with reflective material
• Material Handling
• Snow Removal
• Cold Weather
Small - 9" Glove length, 3.75" Palm Width
Medium - 9.375" Glove length, 4" Palm Width
Large - 9.75" Glove length, 4.25" Palm Width
X-Large - 10.125" Glove length, 4.5" Palm Width
2X-Large - 10.5" Glove length, 4.75" Palm Width
• Exceeds MUTCD standards
• High power white LEDs in the letters
STOP side(s): 52 LEDs
SLOW side: 58 LEDs
• Mountable Design
• Automatic 'tilt' shut off
• HIP grade reflective on SLOW side
• Engineer grade reflective on STOP side(s)
• Rechargeable lithium ion battery
• Lightweight and durable design
• Visible up to one mile away
These lightweight LED illuminated paddle signs come in Stop/Stop and Stop/Slow styles and weigh only 2.1 lbs. The signs can be used for several hours on a single charge of their lithium rechargeable battery. The perfect sign for crossing guards that need to direct traffic in low light setting. Visible up to a mile away.
Weight: 2.1 lbs
Visibility: Up to 1 mile
Functions: On, Flashing
Full Charge Run Time:
Flashing: 6.5 hours
Constant On: 3.5 hours
Battery Life: 3 years
Warranty: 1 year
• 15" x 15" sign
• Lightweight - weighs only 10 ounces!
• Lightweight corrugated plastic material with engineer grade reflective finish
• 1" PVC plastic handle.
Lightweight - weighs only 10 ounces! 15" x 15" size. Lightweight corrugated plastic material with engineer grade reflective finish. 1" PVC plastic handle.
NOTE: Does NOT meet MUTCD requirements for school zones.
Our promise to You!
Schoolmasters has been manufacturing and distributing quality school safety products since 1953. Schoolmasters is family owned and operated, and we believe in doing business the family way; with honesty, integrity and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Your satisfaction is our #1 concern! If you are not satisfied with any product you buy from us, we'll simply replace it or refund your money. No questions. No hassles. No exclusions. No kidding!