The control unit for fischertechnik robotic models. Special features of this compact and powerful controller include a color touch screen with swipe gesture recognition. voice recognition, Bluetooth and WiFi capability, a built-in speaker, SD card slot, USB Host, and much more.
WiFi capability, a built-in speaker, SD card slot, USB Host, and much more.
The TXT 4.0 Controller offers plenty of new features with its 512 MB RAM and 4 GB eMMC memory, the three servo outputs, and a capacitive touch display that supports swipe gestures. The improved WLAN and Bluetooth module offers the right wireless interface for numerous applications. Another interface is the USB host port, to which, for example, the fischertechnik USB camera or USB sticks can be connected. Up to 8 additional controllers can be connected to one controller as extensions. The flat housing allows the controller to be perfectly integrated into the models. To always be up to date, firmware updates are automatically downloaded via the cloud, preserving custom programs. With the software ROBO Pro Coding, programming can be created both graphically and with Python!
ROBO Pro Coding is operating system independent and can also be used with mobile devices (Android/iOS). With an additional app (Android/iOS), the TXT 4.0 controller can also be controlled via voice recognition. Further features of the controller are:
- Processor: Arm® dual Cortex® -A7 650 MHz + Cortex®-M4
- Memory capacity: 512MB DDR3 RAM, 4 GB eMMC
- Memory expansion: Micro SD card slot
- Color touch display: 2.4", 320 x 240 pixels, capacitive, allows swipe gestures
- Flat design - dimensions: 90 x 90 x 17.5mm
- 8 universal inputs: digital/analog 0-9VDC, analog 0-5kΩ
- 4 fast counting inputs: digital, frequency up to 1 kHz
- 3 servo outputs 5V (max. 2A), short-circuit proof
- 4 motor outputs 9V/250 mA (max.1A): speed infinitely variable, short-circuit proof, alternatively 8 single outputs e.g. for LEDs
- Combined Bluetooth/WLAN radio module: Bluetooth 5.0 (BR, LE & EDR), WLAN dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n/ USB 2.0 client: Mini USB socket for connection to PC
- USB host interface: USB-A socket e.g. for fischertechnik USB camera or USB sticks
- Camera interface: via USB host, Linux camera driver integrated in operating system
- Integrated loudspeaker for playing sounds
- 2x pin header 6-pin: for extension of inputs and outputs as well as I²C interface
- Linux based open source operating system, firmware update via cloud, USB stick, micro SD card
- Programming with ROBO Pro Coding (graphical and Python), C/C++ compiler (not included) - further programming possibilities via REST interface
- Control also possible via voice recognition app (Android / iOS)
- Available output voltages: 9V, 5V and 3.3V
- Power supply: 9VDC socket 3.45 mm or fischertechnik sockets 2.5mm
- Required accessory: Accu Set or Power Set