• Kit includes more than 300 building pieces
• Build a windmill, two-speed crane, force scale, sail car, mars robot, and more
• Experiment with gears, levers, screws, inclined planes, pulleys, wheels and axles
• Learn and understand the most fundamental physics equations
• It is a 64-page, full-color experiment manual
• Centrifuge, pinball, centrifugal switch, ship's lantern, and dozens of other models
• Ages 8 and up
Force = mass x acceleration and don't forget to factor in the fun. This kit studies the Science of Matter and Energy. Through building 36 models and conducting subsequent experiments with the models, you will learn the fundamental laws of mechanical physics. This hands-on approach is both fun and effective because the principles of physics are demonstrated right in front of you. Physics Workshop includes more than 300 building pieces. The full-color 64-page manual presents assembly instructions, experiments and explanations in a richly-illustrated, easy-to-follow manner. 73 Experiments and Activities: Build a windmill, crane, sail car, mars robot, hammer machine, centrifuge, scale and dozens of other models. Experiment with simple machines: gears, levers, screws, inclined planes, pulleys, wheels and axles. Learn and understand the most fundamental physics equations. Read about amazing real-world applications for physics.