Snap Circuits® Jr. allows for hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease.
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits.
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries (sold separately)
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
Bilingual versions of this Product are available, but not through this website. Contact your local retailer for details.
Elenco's Snap Circuits® makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in our manual and build exciting projects such as FM radios, digital voice, recorders, AM radios, burglar alarms, doorbells, and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. Snap Circuits® are endorsed by educators worldwide and used in schools, libraries, museums, STEM programs and creating with Snap Circuits®. The Circuit Safe™ patented safety device unique to Snap Circuits® branded products makes learning circuitry safe. No tools required. Uses "AA" batteries, unless otherwise indicated. Snap Circuits® products have won many awards, including Toy of the Year (TOTY), ASTRA'S Best Toys for Kids, Parent's Choice Recommended, Good Housekeeping's Best Toy, Family Choice, National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA Gold), Children's Choice, Dr. Toy (100 Best Children's Products, 10 best Educational Products, Green Toy Company), The inaugural Seriously STEM award & KAPi Award.