• 12”x 36”fluorescent yellow reﬂective sheeting with 10”x 24 white insert.
• Overall height of unit is 47”
• Post and panel are constructed of flexible polyethylene plastic
• Resistant too: ultraviolet light, ozone, and hydrocarbons.
• Anti-twist reactive spring assembly that rebounds to upright when struck.
• NCHRP-350 Approved.
• Weight: 12 pounds without base
Recommended Uses: Ideal for delineating crosswalks to reduce the risk of injury, death, and property damage.
These In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs provide enhanced conspicuity at un-signalized intersections in order to alert motorists to local laws concerning yielding to or stopping for pedestrians in crosswalks. The effectiveness of these pedestrian safety signs have been repeatedly supported by independent studies to demonstrate distinct changes in motorist behavior and accident incidence following installation.
Take care to avoid creating a trip hazard when using any sign in a crosswalk. Ensure that sign bases are installed outside the crosswalk area.
Bases NOT included (Order separately as indicated below)