Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments.
The Icon™ premium ANSI compliant breathable and high visibility jacket – polyurethane on 300 denier polyester. Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
• Polyurethane on 300 denier polyester.
• ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility and breathability.
• Excellent daytime visibility.
• 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
• Waterproof and breathable fabric for all season comfort.
• Breathable. Test method ASTM E96.
• Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
• Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
• 2-way Zipper/storm fly front with throat guard, seals out wind and rain.
• Roll-a-way adjustable hood in collar design for added convenience.
• Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
• D-ring access for fall protection harness.
• Mesh/taffeta lining for added comfort.
• Hand warmer side pockets with front cargo pockets and hook & loop closure.
• Convenient front radio pocket with exterior badge holder.
• Inner breast pocket with zipper closure.
• Elastic cuffs with hook & loop take-up straps on sleeves.
• Tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord on jacket for added protection.
• Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
• 2 Mic tabs.
• Mildew resistant.
• Attachment points for use as shell in SYNC Jacket System.