• Hand-held battery powered warning light wand.
• Essential equipment for crowd and traffic control.
• 120 flashes per minute.
• Can be seen up to 1/2 mile away.
• 300 hours of continuous flashing operation
• Easy grip ABS handle.
• Emits a bright red flash with 10 LED bulbs.
• Rugged polycarbonate refractor lens
• Weighs only one pound with batteries
• Length: 21-1/2" x 1-3/4" diameter.
• Wrist strap and clip for belt attachment.
The Baton is a hand-held, battery powered warning light wand. Designed as a durable, quality built, essential equipment for crowd and traffic control. The Baton quickly attracts attention and has found wide acceptance by police, emergency medical crews and fire departments. The Baton is so portable and light in weight that a child can handle it easily. It can be operated in the steady state or, with a flip of the switch, produce up to 120 flashes per minute. More than a foot of bright flashing light that can be seen up to 1/2 mile away. Provides a reliable minimum of 300 hours of continuous flashing operation (with new batteries). Powered by two (2) D-cell batteries (not included). Easy grip handle. Emits a bright red flash with 10 LED bulbs. Rugged polycarbonate refractor lens and ABS handle. Weighs only one pound with batteries. Over all length: 21-1/2" x 1-3/4" diameter. Handy long life wrist strap and convenient designed-in clip for belt attachment.