ANSI Compliant, High Visibility Insulated Jacket with Removable Liner
The removable quilted liner system provides warmth, comfort and versatility for varying weather and work conditions.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
• ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant, 100% waterproof, jacket for high visibility.
• Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
• 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360º nighttime conspicuity.
• 140 gram removable black quilted polyester liner provides warmth, and can be worn as a stand alone work jacket.
• Shell is made of 210 denier polyester for great wear.
• There are 5 exterior and 3 interior pockets in the shell, while the liner jacket has 2 exterior pockets for added convenience.
• Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
• Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain.
• Roll-a-way hood in collar for your convenience.
• Front hand warmer pockets with closure.
• Left breast radio pocket with flap closure.
• Elasticized cuffs and waist for comfortable fit.
• Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
• Stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof protection.
• 2 Mic Tabs