Information Collection and Use
- School-Tech Inc. collects personally identifiable information when you place an order. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you place an order, we ask for your name, mailing address, email address and credit card information.
- School-Tech Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address and the page you requested.
- School-Tech Inc. uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
School-Tech Inc. will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. School-Tech Inc. will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of School-Tech Inc. to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- School-Tech Inc. may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.