Light weight but strong. Soft nylon net attached to a metal frame 10" (250mm) dia. The net is about 11" (280mm) deep. Telescopic handle 0.85" (22mm) thick, extends from 18" (460mm) to 30" (770mm), twist of the handle locks and unlocks the handle at varying lengths.
• Collapsible and reusable 18-inch tall Deluxe Habitat
• Pipette for butterfly feeding
• Extensive Caterpillars to Butterflies Instruction Guide
• A voucher to redeem 5 caterpillars online at InsectLore.com when you are ready to begin your project.
Please note that an additional $7.95 fee is required when you redeem your certificate.
Enjoy this giant–sized version of Insect Lore’s popular Butterfly Garden® With Voucher. Children and adults alike will be transfixed by the transformation of 5 caterpillars into beautiful Painted Lady Butterflies! Watch the amazing changes for approximately three weeks, then release your adult butterflies into the wild! This kit also includes Painted Lady Butterfly Life Cycle Stages - the perfect educational complement to your butterfly-raising project.
• New High-Demand Home Study Solution!
• Enhanced butterfly raising kit provides weeks of real world STEM learning at home
• Only kit that includes BOTH FREE caterpillars that ship for free!
• Ultra-Clear front facing viewing panel
• Large Tuck-Away Learning Panel highlights the stages of metamorphosis
• Flower shaped butterfly nectar feeder
• Feeding dropper
• Clear, comprehensive instruction guide
• 12 page STEM Journal, filled with learning and fun
Watch caterpillars change into butterflies right before your eyes with our award-winning Butterfly Garden! We've completely redesigned this classic educational wonder after 33 years on the market. Raise 5 Painted Lady butterflies while learning all about metamorphosis. See the caterpillar's transition as it matures, changes into a chrysalis, and finally emerges as a Painted Lady butterfly! Absolutely safe to release into the environment. Includes colorful habitat, certificate for 5 butterfly larvae with special food, and complete instructions. Three butterflies are guaranteed to be perfect specimens. Please allow approximately 3 weeks for your larvae to develop. Available only in the Continental U.S. and Alaska. Ages 4 and up. 10" X 10".