• 4-way connection allows connection to of up to 4 belts or accessories
• One-piece post construction provides superior strength
• Post can receive all major manufacturers' belts
• Belt-braking system ensures a slow and safe retraction
• Belt mechanism is easily replaced in the field using a screwdriver.
• Belt connects to most manufacturers' stanchions.
• Weighted steel stanchion base for superior stability.
• Factory applied, rubber pads protect flooring and promote air flow
The original grooved-design stanchion remains the most popular. The Beltrac® 3000 retractable belt stanchion is the perfect choice for waiting lines, crowd control, and queue systems. The continuous aluminum extrusion provides superior strength and rigidity to withstand the most extreme environments. The 14” sloped and 14.5" slim base is stylish, yet underneath the surface sits a solid, 18 lb. cast-iron foundation that offers best-in-class stability and longevity. Add to that the original Beltrac 4-way dovetail grooves that allow quick and easy access to in-queue merchandising solutions and you have more than just a retractable belt stanchion — you have a crowd control and queue management system that the world’s largest companies have relied on for decades.
Belt available in black, red, burgundy, grey, bronze, blue, navy, olive green, forest green, silver/black, black/neon yellow, black/red, safety black/yellow, florescent yellow, or orange.