• Make rock Candy, chocolates, gummy Bears, wintergreen candies, and more
• Learn about specific heat and temperature, crystallization, measurements and more
• Personalize your candy by choosing your ingredients
• Decorate your finished candy with colorful foils, papers cups, and wrappers
• Includes 48-page full-color manual
• Ages 10 and up
Explore chemistry as you cook up candies and chocolates in the kitchen! Perform 25 sweet experiments and learn important physical science principles related to candy and cooking. Discover why sugar crystallizes to make rock candy. Learn about specific heat and the phases of matter by molding chocolates. Use a thermometer and learn about heat and temperature while boiling sugar. Gain experience with measurements and conversions, volumes, and weights. Investigate the chemistry of gummy bears. Learn about the mysterious phenomenon of triboluminescence with wintergreen candies. 48-page, full-color manual.